|Brand||Zam Batik Cherating|
|Size (L x W x H)||84 cm x 0.5 cm x 108 cm|
- As is item
- 100% brand new & high quality
- Hand-made & hand-painted in Malaysia
- Delivery from Kuantan, Pahang
- Material : Cotton Poplin
- Colour not fixed
- Item is sold without frame & in storage tube
- Product size : 84cm (L) x 0.5cm(W) x 108cm(H)
- Product (only) weight : 0.400 kg
Malaysia batik uses wax-resist painting technique and dip-dyeing to render patterns on cloth. Most compositions revolve around flower patterns but more and more paintings depicting buildings, people, animals, and other objects are becoming common. Batik is usually made into garments, worn by both men and women. However, batik painting as works of art, made into household decorations are more and more accepted nowadays.
This painting; named "Heliconia" depicts the flower Heliconia on a blue background, a flowering plant found in abundance in Malaysia and the Malay Archipelago. Note that the item is reproduced based on the visual supplied with and/or without a slight difference in colour, placement, and size of the image.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY IT?
- MADE FOR YOU -
- UNIQUE -
- COSY & RELAXING VIBE -
- VISUALLY ENHANCE YOUR LIVING SPACE -
Lead Time & Notes:
- Number of days booking in advance : None
- Pre-order production lead time : 14 working days
- Delivery out time frame : 10.00 am - 3.00 pm weekdays
- Delivery lead time (domestic, excluding public holidays) : 3 - 5 working days
- Delivery lead time (international, excluding public holidays) : 7 - 14 working days
Note : Ships everywhere with street addresses. We do not ship to PO Boxes. This item is DAP Priced. Package duties and taxes may be imposed on buyer directly at delivery.
- 1 x Batik Painting - Heliconia